AZAL to perform more flights to NY
Azerbaijan Airlines, Azerbaijan’s biggest airline and national flag carrier, has announced that it will increase the number of flights en route Baku-New York-Baku starting from December 8.
Thus, the number of AZAL flights on this route will reach three.
Flights to John Kennedy Airport of New York City run weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays departing from Baku at 06:00 and arriving in the biggest city of North America at 09:30 local time. Starting from December 8, the flights will also be performed on Mondays.
Departures from New York to Baku are carried out on the same days of the week at 11:30 (local time). The flights arrive in Baku at 08:00 the next day.
AZAL introduced the direct flights from New York’s JFK Airport to Baku’s Heydar Aliyev International Airport on September 24, 2014.
The flights are operated by modern and high-end comfortable liners Airbus-340, which are designed for travel on long-haul routes. The ticket prices start from 617 manats ($786).
Moreover, passengers flying along the NY-Baku direct route with AZAL will now be able to receive Azerbaijani visa upon their arrival at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku.
Azerbaijan’s Foreign Ministry now provides a special arrangement to facilitate the visa process obtaining for the passengers on this flight.
The passengers will be able to obtain short stay single entry visas (up to 30 days) at the visa section of the Consular Department of the Foreign Ministry at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport of Baku.
- Azerbaijan Airlines to Expand its Fleet with State-of-the-Art Boeing 787 Dreamliners
- Джейхун Байрамов обсудил с исполняющим обязанности помощника госсекретаря США ситуацию в регионе
- US companies eye participating in Azerbaijan implemented projects: US Assistant Secretary of Commerce
- В канадской провинции Онтарио состоялись открытие Дома Азербайджана и встреча с азербайджанской общиной
- Cостоялся телефонный разговор между министром иностранных дел Азербайджанской Республики Джейхуном Байрамовым и помощником госсекретаря США по делам Европы и Евразии Карен Донфрид
Leave a Reply