The groundbreaking ceremony of the Southern Gas Corridor has been held at the Sangachal terminal with the participation of heads of state and government.
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and other participants of the ceremony left their handprints in special frames.
Then President Ilham Aliyev, Prime Minister of Georgia Irakli Garibashvili, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources of Turkey Taner Yıldız, Prime Minister of Greece Antonis Samaras, President of Bulgaria Rosen Plevneliev, Minister of Energy and Industry of Albania Damian Gjiknuri, Deputy Minister for Economic Development of Italy Claudio De Vincenti, Prime Minister of Montenegro Milo Dukanovic, Minister of State for Trade and Investment of the United Kingdom Lord Livingston, Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs of the U.S. Department of State Amos Hochstein, BP Group chief executive Robert Dudley, Azerbaijani Energy Minister Natig Aliyev and President of the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic Rovnag Abdullayev signed the pipe section which will form the start of the Southern Gas Corridor.
Then the groundbreaking ceremony of the Southern Gas Corridor was held.
- Amazon – Unlimited grocery delivery
- Роберт Секута Рассказал об Азербайджанцах, Получивших Образование в США
- Azerbaijan’s 26th Independence Day celebration in California
- В США может появиться торговый дом Азербайджана
- Karabakh conflict settlement impossible without respect to Azerbaijan’s sovereignty: Ambassador Warlick