The first Azerbaijani Film Festival in Montreal was held this past weekend from September 12-14. On the opening night, Friday September 12th, Chargé d’Affaires Ramil Huseynli made an opening speech addressing the audience. Over the course of the weekend, 6 different films were shown, which showcased the culture and cinematography in Azerbaijan.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам