World renowned scientist, full member of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS), chief of department of fundamental problems of biological fertility of the Botany Institute, MP Jalal Aliyev was elected an honorary member of the editorial staff of the US Plant Physiology and Biochemistry journal.
Editor-in-Chief of the journal C. Wilson sent a letter underlining Aliyev`s valuable contribution to researches on plant physiology and biochemistry. It pointed out that Jalal Aliyev`s being a member of the editorial staff would give an impetus to development of world science.
Jalal Aliyev is a member of editorial staff of a number of journals published in the USA, Europe and Australia.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам