A ceremony has been held in Washington, D.C to celebrate the 96th anniversary of the founding of the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan.
The event was attended by officials of the U.S. Defence Department, representatives of the U.S. Army, Navy, Marine Corps, National Guard and Seacoast defense, U.S. Defense, Military, Air and Naval attachés of countries accredited in Washington, U.S. Defence Intelligence Agency and U.S. Department of Defense.
Azerbaijani ambassador to U.S. Elin Suleymanov and the country’s military attaché Aghaverdi Guliyev made speeches at the ceremony.
The speakers provided an insight into the history of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
The event continued with demonstration of videos about the country and the Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
- Amazon – Unlimited grocery delivery
- Роберт Секута Рассказал об Азербайджанцах, Получивших Образование в США
- Azerbaijan’s 26th Independence Day celebration in California
- В США может появиться торговый дом Азербайджана
- Karabakh conflict settlement impossible without respect to Azerbaijan’s sovereignty: Ambassador Warlick