A ceremony has been held in Washington, D.C to celebrate the 96th anniversary of the founding of the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan.
The event was attended by officials of the U.S. Defence Department, representatives of the U.S. Army, Navy, Marine Corps, National Guard and Seacoast defense, U.S. Defense, Military, Air and Naval attachés of countries accredited in Washington, U.S. Defence Intelligence Agency and U.S. Department of Defense.
Azerbaijani ambassador to U.S. Elin Suleymanov and the country’s military attaché Aghaverdi Guliyev made speeches at the ceremony.
The speakers provided an insight into the history of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
The event continued with demonstration of videos about the country and the Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports