A ceremony has been held in Washington, D.C to celebrate the 96th anniversary of the founding of the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan.
The event was attended by officials of the U.S. Defence Department, representatives of the U.S. Army, Navy, Marine Corps, National Guard and Seacoast defense, U.S. Defense, Military, Air and Naval attachés of countries accredited in Washington, U.S. Defence Intelligence Agency and U.S. Department of Defense.
Azerbaijani ambassador to U.S. Elin Suleymanov and the country’s military attaché Aghaverdi Guliyev made speeches at the ceremony.
The speakers provided an insight into the history of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
The event continued with demonstration of videos about the country and the Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
- E-visa to Azerbaijan Within 3 Hours
- Azerbaijani and Turkish Products on Amazon
- Соединенные Штаты обеспокоены недавними нарушениями режима прекращения огня на линии соприкосновения войск Азербайджана и Армении
- В Азербайджане электронные визы будут выдаваться в течение трех часов посредством системы “ASAN Viza”
- Boston and Massachusetts Museums for Free