A ceremony has been held in Washington, D.C to celebrate the 96th anniversary of the founding of the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan.
The event was attended by officials of the U.S. Defence Department, representatives of the U.S. Army, Navy, Marine Corps, National Guard and Seacoast defense, U.S. Defense, Military, Air and Naval attachés of countries accredited in Washington, U.S. Defence Intelligence Agency and U.S. Department of Defense.
Azerbaijani ambassador to U.S. Elin Suleymanov and the country’s military attaché Aghaverdi Guliyev made speeches at the ceremony.
The speakers provided an insight into the history of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
The event continued with demonstration of videos about the country and the Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage