Starbucks coffee shop chain will be opened in Azerbaijani capital of Baku by late 2014, an informed source in the retail market told Trend on April 21.
“I can say the talks on bringing this brand to Azerbaijan have been completed successfully. I am sure that Starbucks coffeehouses will be opened in the city this year,” he said.
However he did not say anything about their location and other details, saying it is a trade secret.
The world-famous coffee house chain Starbucks has over 16,000 shops worldwide. The first Starbucks coffee shop was opened in 1971 in Seattle, Washington in the U.S.
- From Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States of America – Azerbaijan Republic Day
- The Hype Simulator application, created by Azerbaijanis living in Canada
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day in Los Angeles
- Music Festival in Shusha City, Azerbaijan
- Mugham Festival gathers talented musicians from the USA, France, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Germany and other countries