The document stresses Azerbaijan`s importance to the United States as a strategic ally, as well as beneficial cooperation between the two countries in energy security, and fight against international terrorism, trafficking in illicit drugs and human beings. The resolution also underlines that Azerbaijan was an initiator of the regional and strategically important Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil, Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum gas and Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway projects.
Last year the House of the Representatives of the State of Mississippi recognized the Khojaly massacre.
- Canadian gymnasts hope for success at FIG World Cup in Baku
- Azerbaijani National Dress is Featured at Macy’s Downtown Washington
- “Inner city” film will be shown at the South East European Film Festival in Los Angeles
- Azerbaijani Actress Nominated for the Best Actress Award at Wordfest-Houston
- Канадский тренер: Азербайджан проводит большую работу в сфере гимнастики