The document stresses Azerbaijan`s importance to the United States as a strategic ally, as well as beneficial cooperation between the two countries in energy security, and fight against international terrorism, trafficking in illicit drugs and human beings. The resolution also underlines that Azerbaijan was an initiator of the regional and strategically important Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil, Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum gas and Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway projects.
Last year the House of the Representatives of the State of Mississippi recognized the Khojaly massacre.
- Azerbaijani language teacher needed in Los Angeles
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA