The presentation ceremony took place at the U.S. Botanic Garden Conservatory on March 18 at the initiative of the Azerbaijani embassy in the United States, and with the organization of the Karabakh Foundation, AzerTag news agency reported.
The Khari Bulbul Flower is often associated with Shusha. Legends say that this flower only grows in Shusha, but ten different species have been found throughout the old Soviet Union territories. Khari means “bee” and Bulbul means “nightingale.”
The Khari Bulbul flower, which has brought the spring’s atmosphere to Washington, impressed the employees of the Botanic Garden with its beauty.
Experts who have cultivated the Khari Bulbul flower said the flower differs from other flowers by its sensitivity.
Expert on plants in the Botanic Garden Bill Maclagly said the Khari Bulbul flower will be included in a symphony dedicated to the orchids in the Garden.
The U.S. Botanic Garden Conservatory was established in 1820 and is considered one of the North America’s oldest botanical gardens. The garden has the status of a museum.
- Arizona State Capitol event highlights Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism and interfaith tolerance
- The Senate of the U.S. State of Arizona adopts a proclamation expressing firm support for Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- Внук выдающихся композиторов Закира Багирова и Гара Гараева – саксофонист Зульфугар Багиров выступил на Нью-Йоркской сцене
- Американский наблюдатель: Опыт независимого Азербайджана по проведению выборов – пример для многих стран
- Азербайджан стал вторым на Кубке мира по вольной борьбе