The presentation ceremony took place at the U.S. Botanic Garden Conservatory on March 18 at the initiative of the Azerbaijani embassy in the United States, and with the organization of the Karabakh Foundation, AzerTag news agency reported.
The Khari Bulbul Flower is often associated with Shusha. Legends say that this flower only grows in Shusha, but ten different species have been found throughout the old Soviet Union territories. Khari means “bee” and Bulbul means “nightingale.”
The Khari Bulbul flower, which has brought the spring’s atmosphere to Washington, impressed the employees of the Botanic Garden with its beauty.
Experts who have cultivated the Khari Bulbul flower said the flower differs from other flowers by its sensitivity.
Expert on plants in the Botanic Garden Bill Maclagly said the Khari Bulbul flower will be included in a symphony dedicated to the orchids in the Garden.
The U.S. Botanic Garden Conservatory was established in 1820 and is considered one of the North America’s oldest botanical gardens. The garden has the status of a museum.
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage