The presentation ceremony took place at the U.S. Botanic Garden Conservatory on March 18 at the initiative of the Azerbaijani embassy in the United States, and with the organization of the Karabakh Foundation, AzerTag news agency reported.
The Khari Bulbul Flower is often associated with Shusha. Legends say that this flower only grows in Shusha, but ten different species have been found throughout the old Soviet Union territories. Khari means “bee” and Bulbul means “nightingale.”
The Khari Bulbul flower, which has brought the spring’s atmosphere to Washington, impressed the employees of the Botanic Garden with its beauty.
Experts who have cultivated the Khari Bulbul flower said the flower differs from other flowers by its sensitivity.
Expert on plants in the Botanic Garden Bill Maclagly said the Khari Bulbul flower will be included in a symphony dedicated to the orchids in the Garden.
The U.S. Botanic Garden Conservatory was established in 1820 and is considered one of the North America’s oldest botanical gardens. The garden has the status of a museum.
- E-visa to Azerbaijan Within 3 Hours
- Azerbaijani and Turkish Products on Amazon
- Соединенные Штаты обеспокоены недавними нарушениями режима прекращения огня на линии соприкосновения войск Азербайджана и Армении
- В Азербайджане электронные визы будут выдаваться в течение трех часов посредством системы “ASAN Viza”
- Boston and Massachusetts Museums for Free