Co-chair of the U.S. Congressional Azerbaijan Caucus, Congressman Bill Shuster has issued a statement on the 22nd anniversary of the Khojaly genocide.
Shuster said leading media organizations had acknowledged the scale of the massacre.
The Congressman also described Azerbaijan as “a strong strategic ally” of the United States.
- Three Members of the U.S. House of Representatives announced ‘non grata’, banned from visiting Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov made the remarks at the Extraordinary Session of Council of Ministers of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) member-states in New York
- Ilham Aliyev attended reception hosted by US President Donald Trump and his wife
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev addressed opening of 72nd Session of UN General Assembly
- Lincoln Center has made multiple mistakes on its website when advertising the Leyli and Majnun event that they are hosting in October