Co-chair of the U.S. Congressional Azerbaijan Caucus, Congressman Bill Shuster has issued a statement on the 22nd anniversary of the Khojaly genocide.
Shuster said leading media organizations had acknowledged the scale of the massacre.
The Congressman also described Azerbaijan as “a strong strategic ally” of the United States.
- The Governor of the State of California signed a congratulatory proclamation honoring the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- США поддержат азербайджанский бизнес
- Santa Fe proclaims May 28 as Azerbaijan National Day
- Heydar Aliyev Award was presented to former United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld
- Азербайджан и США обсудят перспективы трансграничной торговли