Co-chair of the U.S. Congressional Azerbaijan Caucus, Congressman Bill Shuster has issued a statement on the 22nd anniversary of the Khojaly genocide.
Shuster said leading media organizations had acknowledged the scale of the massacre.
The Congressman also described Azerbaijan as “a strong strategic ally” of the United States.
- Известная американская радиопрограмма подготовила цикл передач об Aзербайджане
- President Ilham Aliyev received US Congressional delegation
- Азербайджанская газета Azernews начала распространяться в США
- US Chargé D’affaires opens conference marking World day against trafficking in persons
- Art exposition of young Azerbaijani-American female artists held in Los Angeles