Co-chair of the U.S. Congressional Azerbaijan Caucus, Congressman Bill Shuster has issued a statement on the 22nd anniversary of the Khojaly genocide.
Shuster said leading media organizations had acknowledged the scale of the massacre.
The Congressman also described Azerbaijan as “a strong strategic ally” of the United States.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам