Co-chair of the U.S. Congressional Azerbaijan Caucus, Congressman Bill Shuster has issued a statement on the 22nd anniversary of the Khojaly genocide.
Shuster said leading media organizations had acknowledged the scale of the massacre.
The Congressman also described Azerbaijan as “a strong strategic ally” of the United States.
- US, Azerbaijan help farmers make affordable animal feed in Zardab
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has sent a letter of condolence to US President Donald Trump
- The US is impressed with the progress in implementation of the Southern Gas Corridor
- США сделали прогноз по добыче нефти в Азербайджане
- Works by American artist Jacob Martin will be shown in Baku