Four Azerbaijani travel agencies will participate in the “Wonders of Azerbaijan” showcase at the Chicago Travel and Adventure Show on January 11 and 12. AL Travel, Caspian Breeze, CBT Azerbaijan, Express Tours and Intour Travel will participate in the showcase, which is supported by the Embassy in order to promote Azerbaijan as a tourist destination for international travelers from the United States.
“The Chicago Travel and Adventure Show is a wonderful opportunity to show off Azerbaijan’s culture, heritage and cuisine,” said Ambassador Elin Suleymanov. “I expect that many of the attendees will be surprised by the diverse range of options a trip to Azerbaijan can offer.”
The 10th-annual Chicago Travel and Adventure Show will feature nearly 250 exhibitors representing worldwide destinations with a focus on family, adventure and cruise line travel. In 2013, the show attracted more than 19,000 consumers and travel professionals. For the first time, Azerbaijan will have a chance to showcase its travel and tourism potential at the Chicago show. Under the slogan “Azerbaijan: Land of Fire, Land of Tolerance” our travel professionals will be marketing Azerbaijan as a destination in the heart of the Silk Road with its majestic mountainous nature, rich history, cultural and religious diversity as well as delicious cuisine.
U.S. travelers will have an opportunity to choose from a full range of 3, 4 or 5 star hotels, sightseeing options, airfare classes and airlines from luxury to budget, all meals included or something for more independent minded travelers.
- В Лос-Анджелесе состоялась премьера фильма «Командировка в вечность», снятого при поддержке Фонда Гейдара Алиева
- Президент Ильхам Алиев принял делегацию во главе с командующим Транспортного командования США
- Los Angeles hosts the U.S. premiere screening of Azerbaijani film “Life-Long Mission”
- Monterey City of California honors the 100th anniversary of Azerbaijan’s National Flag
- U.S.-Caspian Innovation Summit to take place in Boston