John Kerry congratulates Ilham Aliyev on “Shah Deniz -2”
The U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry, congratulated Ilham Aliyev on the occasion of an investment decision on the development of the gas field “Shah Deniz -2.”
Kerry described this decision made on December 17 as the personification of a new and important stage in the history of Azerbaijan.
“Taking the first step, uniting Azerbaijan to Europe, Azerbaijan is becoming a reliable source of the world’s energy and assists in ensuring the energy security of Europe,” reads the message from Kerry.
“Southern Gas Corridor” , being beneficial to all partners of the consortium, will strengthen the independence of Azerbaijan” , said the Secretary of State .
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам