John Kerry congratulates Ilham Aliyev on “Shah Deniz -2”
The U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry, congratulated Ilham Aliyev on the occasion of an investment decision on the development of the gas field “Shah Deniz -2.”
Kerry described this decision made on December 17 as the personification of a new and important stage in the history of Azerbaijan.
“Taking the first step, uniting Azerbaijan to Europe, Azerbaijan is becoming a reliable source of the world’s energy and assists in ensuring the energy security of Europe,” reads the message from Kerry.
“Southern Gas Corridor” , being beneficial to all partners of the consortium, will strengthen the independence of Azerbaijan” , said the Secretary of State .
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage