The four new U.S. congressmen have recently joined the working group on Azerbaijan in the U.S. Congress.
The Azerbaijani embassy in the U.S reports that Pete Gallego, Pete Olson, Henry Cuellar (Texas) and Robert Aderholt (Alabama) became new members of the working group.
Thus, the number of members of the working group on Azerbaijan reached 56 people.
The Assembly of Friends of Azerbaijan in the U.S. played a special role in these representatives’ joining this working group on Azerbaijan.
Recently, a delegation of U.S. congressmen visited Azerbaijan and held meetings with Azerbaijani officials. The congressmen hailed ongoing rapid development processes in Azerbaijan.
They described Azerbaijan as a country with a stable political atmosphere and rapidly developing economy.
United States recognized Azerbaijan’s independence in December 1991. Diplomatic relations between the two countries were established in February 1992. Seventy-six documents are included in the legal framework for bilateral cooperation.
- Santa Monica and West Hollywood Proclaim May 28 as Azerbaijan’s National Day
- Republic Day of Azerbaijan celebrated in Los Angeles
- San Francisco Jazz Presents Azerbaijani Artists – Shahin Novrasli & Amina Figarova
- Azerbaijani Pianist and Composer Amina Figarova will be performing at the SFJAZZ Center in San Francisco, California
- Baku Olympic Stadium named one of the world’s bests