Former prime ministers of Canada Kim Campbell and of New Zealand Jennifer M. Shiplay will visit Azerbaijan in early May.
According to the International Center of Nizami Ganjavi, the aim of the visit is the participation in the South Caucasus Forum to be held in Baku on May 6-8 with the steering support of the State Committee for Work with Diaspora, International Center of Nizami Ganjavi and Club de Madrid.
Kim Campbell is the main candidate for the position of the head of the UN structure ‘Women of UN”.
The South Caucasus Forum will be attended by nearly 400 international specialists, over 40 former heads of states and governments from over 60 countries.
News from http://www.AzerNews.az
- Azerbaijan featured at the “Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show”
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде