News from AzeTAc.
The delegation lead by Member of Parliament for the Conservative Party, Chairman of Canada-Azerbaijan Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group Barry Devolin has today met with the chairmen of Political Parties represented in Milli Majlis.
Deputy Chairman-Executive Secretary of Azerbaijan`s ruling New Azerbaijan Party, MP Mubariz Gurbanli stressed the importance of the visit of the Canadian delegation in developing of the relations between the two countries.
The delegation was given detailed information on Azerbaijan’s Parliament. Barry Devolin stressed the significance of his visit to Baku and expressed satisfaction with the visit. Chairman of the National Revival Movement Party, MP Faraj Guliyev, chairman of Azerbaijan Democratic Reforms Party Asim Mollazade, chairman of Civil Solidarity Party and head of the working group for the Azerbaijan-Canada Inter-Parliamentary relations Sabir Rustamkhanli made remarks dealing with numerous questions, inlcuding the Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno Karabakh conflict, Armenian aggression against Azerbaijanis, Khojali Genocide, etc.
News from http://www.azertag.com
- Американский посол: Азербайджан – наш надежный партнер
- Зампомощника госсекретаря США: Азербайджан впечатлил нас своими усилиями
- Канадская компания увеличит инвестиции в Азербайджан
- Elin Suleymanov: Karabakh conflict continues to be very strategically dangerous to whole region
- Посол Азербайджана в США сделал заявление по Карабаху