News from AzerTAc.
A parliamentary delegation of Canada has today arrived in Azerbaijan.
The visit was organized by Azerbaijan`s Embassy in Canada, as well as the New Azerbaijan Party and the country`s Parliament.
The delegation led by MP, Chairman of Azerbaijan-Canada Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group Barry Devolin, included MP Wladyslaw Lizon, Senators Yonah Martin and Salma Ataullahjan.
As part of the visit the Canadian delegation will hold a number of meetings with Azerbaijani officials.
The visit aims to become familiar with the current state of the region, as well as to discuss prospects for developing cooperation, in particular inter-parliamentary relations between the two countries and to exchange views on strengthening the ties with the New Azerbaijan Party.
The Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group has operated since 2006. Barry Devolin has been elected as the new chairman of Canada-Azerbaijan Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group at the first meeting of the group
News from http://www.azertag.com
- Американский посол: Азербайджан – наш надежный партнер
- Зампомощника госсекретаря США: Азербайджан впечатлил нас своими усилиями
- Канадская компания увеличит инвестиции в Азербайджан
- Elin Suleymanov: Karabakh conflict continues to be very strategically dangerous to whole region
- Посол Азербайджана в США сделал заявление по Карабаху