News from Today.az
Trend Agency will participate in an online q&a session, which will be conducted by the U.S. State Department on March 29, in connection with recent events happening in Iran.
Head of Trend’s Persian News Service Dalga Khatinoglu and other journalists of world media outlets were invited to participate in the online session, which will be broadcasted live on the U.S. State Department’s website.
The live broadcast will begin at approximately 17:00 (Baku time) on March 29.
The online session will be broadcasted via the Google + Hangout service (group video chat service). The U.S. Department of State spokesman for Iran Alan Eyre will answer the questions.
The readers of Trend will have an opportunity to participate, and have their questions answered by Mr. Eyre.
Those interested can send their questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the selected questions will be provided to Mr. Eyre.
Founded in 1995, Trend Agency provides its readers with the latest news from South Caucasus, Central Asia, Middle East, as well as world news, business and financial news. The Agency operates with news services in Azerbaijani, English, Russian, Arabic and Persian.
News from http://www.today.az
- Фонд возрождения Карабаха организовал поездку в Агдам делегации Азербайджано-американской торговой палаты
- Посольство США в Азербайджане поблагодарило служивших в Афганистане азербайджанских миротворцев
- ABŞ səfiri: Naxçıvan beynəlxalq turistləri qəbul etmək üçün ideal bir məkandır
- Ilham Aliyev received delegation led by Governor of the U.S. State of Oklahoma
- Azerbaijan appoints new ambassador to US