World famous Azerbaijani scientist, professor of University of California Lotfi A. Zadeh was awarded BBVA Foundation Frontiers of Knowledge Award in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) category.
Economics reports that the scientist received this award for the invention and development of fuzzy logic. This “revolutionary” breakthrough affirms the jury in its citation, has enabled machines to work with imprecise concepts, in the same way humans do, and thus secure more efficient results more aligned with reality.
Note that in the last fifty years, this methodology has generated over 50,000 patents in Japan and the U.S. alone.
- Azerbaijani boxer wins in New York
- Звезда нью-йоркского джаза впервые выступит в Баку
- Впервые в Бостоне заслуженный артист республики Азербайджан – Шовги Гусейнов
- Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev has expressed condolences to President of the United States of America
- Президент Ильхам Алиев выразил соболезнования Дональду Трампу