Ambassador of Azerbaijan to the United States Elin Suleymanov has been awarded by TÜRKSAV, the Vakf of Writers and Artists of the Turkic World (Türk Dünyası Yazarlar ve Sanatçılar Vakfı (TÜRKSAV).
Azerbaijani diplomat received this high award for his support of Turkish Diaspora against the unfounded claims of the Armenian lobby. The award ceremony is expected to be held in May of this year. Along with Elin Suleymanov, the prize will be also given to the President of Kyrgyzstan Almazbek Atambayev, Turkish Ambassador to United States Namik Tan and other high-ranking figures.
- Azerbaijan featured at the “Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show”
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде