(AzerTAc). The most populous city in the U.S., Los Angeles, on Feb. 5 will host the event titled “Azerbaijan welcomes Los Angeles.”
The event, organized by the Consulate General of Azerbaijan in Los Angeles and the State Customs Committee of Azerbaijan, will be held in Skirball Cultural Center.
Guests will enjoy the music performed by the Azerbaijani mugham trio. And American jazz quartet will present the blending of Azerbaijani traditional music and classical jazz.
After the concert, the event participants will be able to see the exhibition of Azerbaijani art and enjoy national Azeri cuisine
- Hikmet Hajiyev speaks at Atlantic Council in Washington, DC
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) intends to postpone the timing of delivery of Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft
- Azerbaijani movie wins Vitruvian Award in Los Angeles
- U.S. City of Phoenix proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day & 100th anniversary of its diplomatic service celebrated in Los Angeles