(AzerTAc). The most populous city in the U.S., Los Angeles, on Feb. 5 will host the event titled “Azerbaijan welcomes Los Angeles.”
The event, organized by the Consulate General of Azerbaijan in Los Angeles and the State Customs Committee of Azerbaijan, will be held in Skirball Cultural Center.
Guests will enjoy the music performed by the Azerbaijani mugham trio. And American jazz quartet will present the blending of Azerbaijani traditional music and classical jazz.
After the concert, the event participants will be able to see the exhibition of Azerbaijani art and enjoy national Azeri cuisine
- Elin Suleymanov: “Independent Azerbaijan is best tribute to sacrifice of those who died during January 20 events”
- Элина Сулейманов: “Независимый Азербайджан – это лучшая дань памяти жертвам событий 20 января 1990 года.”
- 29th Anniversary of the “Black January” tragedy
- ASAN Service centers to render consular services in Azerbaijan
- Тело убитого в США азербайджанца будет доставлено на родину