On January 29, the US President’s National Security Advisor John Bolton made a telephone call to President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev.
A range of issues of mutual interest were discussed during the talk, including energy security, cooperation in the field of security and negotiations on the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- Azerbaijan featured at the “Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show”
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде