The Caspian Policy Center (CPC) and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce are the co-organizers of the U.S.-Caspian Innovation Summit along with the Embassies of Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Turkey and Turkmenistan.
The U.S.-Caspian Innovation Summit brings together the academics, business community, and government officials from the United States and Trans-Caspian states to examine and discuss how coherence, complementarity, and synergy between the multiple actors involved and different levels of action can be enhanced in order to promote engagement and sustainable collaboration with Boston’s unique startup and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Connecting businesses, people, and economies, the U.S.-Caspian Innovation Summit presents an extensive and integrated network of business infrastructure, innovation zones, and cross-border investment opportunities.
Building on the strategic partnerships forged between the U.S. and the Caspian countries concerned and emerging business potential of the region, the U.S.-Caspian Innovation Summit presents a leading platform to discuss the U.S. engagement with the strategically important Caspian region countries, including engagement and sustainable collaboration, for benefiting both sides and the business community concerned.
- World-famous Azerbaijani composer Firanghiz Ali-Zadeh to perform in Los Angeles
- Azerbaijani oncologists win award in California
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev: The Republic of Azerbaijan and the United States of America are bound together by the ties of friendship and cooperation
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan met with the Assistant to the President of the United States of America for National Security Affairs
- The Azerbaijani side expresses its gratitude to the United States as co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group for organizing a meeting of the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia