Starting June 8, 2018, foreigners and stateless persons will be able to electronically learn about the restriction on entry and exit from Azerbaijan, introduced in connection with violation of requirements of the country’s migration legislation, the Azerbaijani State Migration Service said in a message on June 8.
Relevant information can be obtained at the E-Services page on http://www.migration.gov.az.
In the section “Check the Existence of a Travel Ban”, information can be obtained by entering the name, surname, birth date, number of passport or other documents authorizing to cross the border.
- Azerbaijani community celebrates Novruz in California
- Novruz Celebration in Brooklyn, New York
- Арас и Эмин Агаларовы обратились в американский суд
- Новый посол: У США и Азербайджана крепкое партнерство
- President of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier: Azerbaijan recognized as model country for its traditions of tolerance