Starting June 8, 2018, foreigners and stateless persons will be able to electronically learn about the restriction on entry and exit from Azerbaijan, introduced in connection with violation of requirements of the country’s migration legislation, the Azerbaijani State Migration Service said in a message on June 8.
Relevant information can be obtained at the E-Services page on http://www.migration.gov.az.
In the section “Check the Existence of a Travel Ban”, information can be obtained by entering the name, surname, birth date, number of passport or other documents authorizing to cross the border.
- Hikmet Hajiyev speaks at Atlantic Council in Washington, DC
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) intends to postpone the timing of delivery of Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft
- Azerbaijani movie wins Vitruvian Award in Los Angeles
- U.S. City of Phoenix proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day & 100th anniversary of its diplomatic service celebrated in Los Angeles