The Governor of the U.S. State of Nevada Brian Sandoval has signed a certificate of recognition on the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic. The document was sent to Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles, which also covers the State of Nevada.
Stating that this certificate is presented in honor of the Republic of Azerbaijan and in recognition of the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, the Governor says: “The State of Nevada extends best wishes to all those who gather to celebrate this historic milestone.”
A member of the Republican Party Brian Sandoval was elected Governor of Nevada in 2011.
- Посольство США в Азербайджане поблагодарило служивших в Афганистане азербайджанских миротворцев
- ABŞ səfiri: Naxçıvan beynəlxalq turistləri qəbul etmək üçün ideal bir məkandır
- Ilham Aliyev received delegation led by Governor of the U.S. State of Oklahoma
- Azerbaijan appoints new ambassador to US
- Джейхун Байрамов встретился с губернатором Оклахомы