The end of the year is the perfect time to see what some of our most popular articles and look back at the biggest stories and highlights of the last 12 months.
Azerbaijani Music featured in the new book “The Music of Central Asia” published in USA.
“Leyli and Majnun” opera presented in New York, NY
Postage stamp dedicated to 25th anniversary of Azerbaijan-U.S. diplomatic relations issued in Los Angeles.
Azerbaijan was presented at the famous Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show.
Pomegranates & Saffron – A Culinary Journey to Azerbaijan at the Library of Congress, Washington, DC
Azerbaijani National Dress is Featured at Macy’s Downtown Washington.
Azerbaijani Actress Nominated for the Best Actress Award at Wordfest-Houston
Representatives of the world music societies came together in New York to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Jevdet Hajiyev, a prominent Azerbaijani composer.
“Pomegranates and Saffron”book by Azerbaijani Author Feride Buyuran was Added to the Collection of the Library of Congress
‘Inner City’ by Azerbaijani filmmaker has won the Gold Remi Award at the 50th Worldfest festival in USA.
Ilham Aliyev attended reception hosted by US President Donald Trump and his wife.
The California Azerbaijan Friendship Association (CAFA) uniting Azerbaijani community established.
Azerbaijani classical music by world-famous composers Fikret Amirov and Niyazi in California.
Azerbaijani writer Mir Jalal’s literary legacy presented in Los Angeles.
- From Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States of America – Azerbaijan Republic Day
- The Hype Simulator application, created by Azerbaijanis living in Canada
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day in Los Angeles
- Music Festival in Shusha City, Azerbaijan
- Mugham Festival gathers talented musicians from the USA, France, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Germany and other countries