Aisel Mammadova will represent Azerbaijan in the 2018 Eurovision Song contest.
Aysel Mammadova, known under her stage name AISEL, has been announced as the next Azerbaijani representative for Eurovision 2018 hosted by Portugal.
AISEL will be country’s 11 entry for the Eurovision Song Contest.
The young singer is not only a vocalist, but a pianist, composer and arranger. She was born into a family of singers and performers, having grown up with music being a strong influence in her life since her early childhood.
Mammadova received classes from renowned musicians, including Alexandre Coppaloni, and Deborah Carter in 2015. She also participated in music events held in Russia, Georgia, Turkey, Ukraine, Israel, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Italy.
The singer has performed in a number of music festivals, including Baku International Jazz Festival, the Montreux Jazz Festival and the Caucasus Jazz Festival.
- Report on destruction by Armenians of Azerbaijani historical, cultural monuments presented
- Amazon Prime has added the award-winning documentary “Endless Corridor” on the Khojaly tragedy to its library
- Shusha city to host International Culinary Festival – Karabakh Cuisine
- President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Congratulates Joseph Biden on Election Victory
- Центр мугама представил проект, посвященный музыкальной истории Карабаха