Ekvita joins U.S. – Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC)
Ekvita is a full-service legal, tax and management consulting company with business around the globe. Their clients include Fortune 500 companies, government projects and international donor organizations.
Ekvita’s leading position in the market has been recognized by international ranking institutions for delivering integrated professional services combining general business advisory support with very strong legal, finance and tax practice. The company’s scope of expertise includes legal advisory, tax & finance, compliance solutions, management consulting, and training & development. Excellence and innovation in processes and practice are the hallmark of Ekvita.
Their multilateral support to a more diversified economy includes expertise in Oil & Gas, Enterprise Development Programs, Legal Approximation, Legislative Drafting, Finance Expertise and Implementation of Special Economic Zones.
- US don’t want problems with Azerbaijani gas supply to Europe due to Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, says US Energy Secretary
- Состоялся телефонный разговор между министром иностранных дел Азербайджана и сопредседателем Минской группы ОБСЕ от США Эндрю Шофером
- Joint Statement Calling for a Ceasefire in Nagorno-Karabakh
- Azerbaijani Qarabag FC reaches UEFA Europa League group stage
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan