Qarabakh Azerbaijani Language School performed at International Children’s Day Event
The Embassy of the Republic of Turkey hosted a 23rd April International Children’s Day and a Turkish Cultural Days program on the occasion of the 150th Celebration of Canada and Ottawa Welcomes the World, at the Horticulture Building in Lansdowne Park. As part of the Children’s Day festivities, some of the young dancers of the Qarabakh Azerbaijani Language School performed a dance for the large crowd in attendance. Other stage performances of the event included Turkish Folk Dance Group HOY-TUR, Turkish State Opera, and dance performances by Russian, Indian and other youth groups. The Turkish Cultural Days will be continuing on Tuesday, April 25th.
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма
- Report on destruction by Armenians of Azerbaijani historical, cultural monuments presented
- Amazon Prime has added the award-winning documentary “Endless Corridor” on the Khojaly tragedy to its library
- Shusha city to host International Culinary Festival – Karabakh Cuisine