Azerbaijani freestyle wrestlers will vie for medals at the World Cup to be held in Los Angeles on June 11-12.
Along with Azerbaijan, the tournament will bring together wrestlers from the U.S., Russia, Iran, Turkey, Georgia, Mongolia and India.
The national squad includes Mahmud Mahammadov (57kg), Jahid Hasanzade (61kg), Ahmadnabi Gvarzatilov (61kg), Mahammad Muslumov (65kg), Hajimurad Omerov (70kg), Ashraf Aliyev (74kg), Alexandr Gostiyev (86kg), Mahammadhajı Khatiyev (86 kg), Aslanbek Alborov (97kg) and Said Hamidov (125kg).
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма