We are concerned about any facts of violating human rights in the Nagorno-Karabakh; we have seen the photos and video materials posted in the Internet.
The OSCE Minsk Group’s US Co-chair James Warlick said during a media conference in Yerevan on Saturday, Armenian web site News.am reported.
“We have met with the representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and delegated them to ascertain all the data”, he added.
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks
- Госсекретарь США Энтони Блинкен позвонил Президенту Ильхаму Алиеву
- President Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to US President Joe Biden