We are concerned about any facts of violating human rights in the Nagorno-Karabakh; we have seen the photos and video materials posted in the Internet.
The OSCE Minsk Group’s US Co-chair James Warlick said during a media conference in Yerevan on Saturday, Armenian web site News.am reported.
“We have met with the representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and delegated them to ascertain all the data”, he added.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма