We are concerned about any facts of violating human rights in the Nagorno-Karabakh; we have seen the photos and video materials posted in the Internet.
The OSCE Minsk Group’s US Co-chair James Warlick said during a media conference in Yerevan on Saturday, Armenian web site News.am reported.
“We have met with the representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and delegated them to ascertain all the data”, he added.
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage