We are concerned about any facts of violating human rights in the Nagorno-Karabakh; we have seen the photos and video materials posted in the Internet.
The OSCE Minsk Group’s US Co-chair James Warlick said during a media conference in Yerevan on Saturday, Armenian web site News.am reported.
“We have met with the representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and delegated them to ascertain all the data”, he added.
- New Radio Programs, World Azerbaijanis Diaspora FM will Launch Projects on the eve of May 28 Republic Day
- Во Флориде объявили 28 мая “Днем Руспублики Азербайджана”
- City of Torrance in California proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- The City of Phoenix has proclaimed May 28 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- President of the United State of America Donald J. Trump, congratulates Azerbaijan on Republic Day