We are concerned about any facts of violating human rights in the Nagorno-Karabakh; we have seen the photos and video materials posted in the Internet.
The OSCE Minsk Group’s US Co-chair James Warlick said during a media conference in Yerevan on Saturday, Armenian web site News.am reported.
“We have met with the representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and delegated them to ascertain all the data”, he added.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам