Ambassador Warlick spoke to local press at the U.S. Embassy today. He expressed condolences on behalf of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs for the loss of life among both civilians and soldiers in recent days. He said the Co-Chairs met with Azerbaijani leadership and stressed the need for immediate negotiations toward a comprehensive settlement, stressing that strict adherence to the ceasefire is necessary to allow political progress and save lives. Ambassador Warlick added that the United States remains committed to supporting a settlement through the OSCE Minsk Group and noted Secretary Kerry’s personal involvement in encouraging efforts to get the political process moving forward.
- Николь Шерзингер о концерте в Баку: “Это было незабываемо”
- Azerbaijani Musician Ramiz Guliyev to perform in Canada
- Kanada vətəndaşı Azərbaycan mahnılarına aşiqdir
- The Daily Caller: США могли бы способствовать урегулированию карабахского конфликта, выведя Армению за российскую орбиту
- E-visa to Azerbaijan Within 3 Hours