Ambassador Warlick spoke to local press at the U.S. Embassy today. He expressed condolences on behalf of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs for the loss of life among both civilians and soldiers in recent days. He said the Co-Chairs met with Azerbaijani leadership and stressed the need for immediate negotiations toward a comprehensive settlement, stressing that strict adherence to the ceasefire is necessary to allow political progress and save lives. Ambassador Warlick added that the United States remains committed to supporting a settlement through the OSCE Minsk Group and noted Secretary Kerry’s personal involvement in encouraging efforts to get the political process moving forward.
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA
- США разрабатывают ряд программ для усиления экономического сотрудничества с Азербайджаном