Ambassador Warlick spoke to local press at the U.S. Embassy today. He expressed condolences on behalf of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs for the loss of life among both civilians and soldiers in recent days. He said the Co-Chairs met with Azerbaijani leadership and stressed the need for immediate negotiations toward a comprehensive settlement, stressing that strict adherence to the ceasefire is necessary to allow political progress and save lives. Ambassador Warlick added that the United States remains committed to supporting a settlement through the OSCE Minsk Group and noted Secretary Kerry’s personal involvement in encouraging efforts to get the political process moving forward.
- President Aliyev expresses condolences to Donald Trump, George Walker Bush
- Президент Ильхам Алиев выразил соболезнования Дональду Трампу и Джорджу Бушу-младшему
- Silk Way Airlines expands fleet with another Boeing 747 freighter
- Авиакомпания Silk Way пополнила флот еще одним грузовым лайнером Boeing 747
- President Ilham Aliyev receives US renowned religious figures