Ambassador Warlick spoke to local press at the U.S. Embassy today. He expressed condolences on behalf of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs for the loss of life among both civilians and soldiers in recent days. He said the Co-Chairs met with Azerbaijani leadership and stressed the need for immediate negotiations toward a comprehensive settlement, stressing that strict adherence to the ceasefire is necessary to allow political progress and save lives. Ambassador Warlick added that the United States remains committed to supporting a settlement through the OSCE Minsk Group and noted Secretary Kerry’s personal involvement in encouraging efforts to get the political process moving forward.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма