United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) jointly with United States Agency for International Development (USAID) has launched the “Economic Empowerment for Entrepreneurship and Employment” project in Azerbaijan, USAID reported on December 7.
A declaration of intentions to launch the project, aimed at supporting efforts to address gender and youth issues in the country, was signed by US Ambassador Robert Cekuta and UNDP Resident Representative Antonius Broek.
The goal of the joint project is to support economic empowerment for women’s entrepreneurship and youth employment through capacity-building activities at a Women’s resource Center and two Employment Centers in the regions.
The joint project will be implemented by UNDP with the support of the American People through USAID in collaboration with the State Committee for Family, Women and Children Affairs and the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population.
- Novruz Celebration in Brooklyn, New York
- Арас и Эмин Агаларовы обратились в американский суд
- Новый посол: У США и Азербайджана крепкое партнерство
- President of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier: Azerbaijan recognized as model country for its traditions of tolerance
- Марк Шнайер: Азербайджан – образцовая страна для всего мира