United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) jointly with United States Agency for International Development (USAID) has launched the “Economic Empowerment for Entrepreneurship and Employment” project in Azerbaijan, USAID reported on December 7.
A declaration of intentions to launch the project, aimed at supporting efforts to address gender and youth issues in the country, was signed by US Ambassador Robert Cekuta and UNDP Resident Representative Antonius Broek.
The goal of the joint project is to support economic empowerment for women’s entrepreneurship and youth employment through capacity-building activities at a Women’s resource Center and two Employment Centers in the regions.
The joint project will be implemented by UNDP with the support of the American People through USAID in collaboration with the State Committee for Family, Women and Children Affairs and the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population.
- US House of Reps member: Azerbaijan is important actor for advancement of global security
- Член комитета по энергетике и торговле Палаты представителей Конгресса США Юджин Грин: Азербайджан – значимая страна для прогресса глобальной безопасности
- Госдеп США: TANAP является прочным дополнительным элементом энергетической безопасности Турции и Европы
- The Mayor of the US capital city of Washington Muriel Bowser signed the proclamation in connection with the centennial of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- Celebration of the Centennial of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic in Washington, DC