OSCE Chairperson-in-Office, Serbian First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ivica Dacic has met co-chairs of Minsk group Igor Popov from Russia, James Warlick from the US, Pierre Andre from France and Personal Representative of the Chairperson-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk in New York.
The co-chairs informed Dacic on the latest status of the negotiations to settle Armenian-Azerbaijani Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
Dacic said he supports the co-chairs` efforts towards reaching a lasting solution to the problem and building confidence between the conflict sides.
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам
- В Калифорнии учреждена Ассоциация дружбы Монтерей-Лянкяран