OSCE Chairperson-in-Office, Serbian First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ivica Dacic has met co-chairs of Minsk group Igor Popov from Russia, James Warlick from the US, Pierre Andre from France and Personal Representative of the Chairperson-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk in New York.
The co-chairs informed Dacic on the latest status of the negotiations to settle Armenian-Azerbaijani Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
Dacic said he supports the co-chairs` efforts towards reaching a lasting solution to the problem and building confidence between the conflict sides.
- CNN подготовил репортаж о Баку
- The City of Albuquerque of the U.S. State of New Mexico, proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- The City of Irvine in California has proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- A chess tournament dedicated to the 96th birthday anniversary of Heydar Aliyev was in California
- Азербайджан и США проведут переговоры