OSCE Chairperson-in-Office, Serbian First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ivica Dacic has met co-chairs of Minsk group Igor Popov from Russia, James Warlick from the US, Pierre Andre from France and Personal Representative of the Chairperson-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk in New York.
The co-chairs informed Dacic on the latest status of the negotiations to settle Armenian-Azerbaijani Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
Dacic said he supports the co-chairs` efforts towards reaching a lasting solution to the problem and building confidence between the conflict sides.
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage