President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Azerbaijan Niyaz Alizade and vice-president Nazim Tatliyev met a delegation of the U.S. New-Mexico senate members, including Mary Kay Papen, Clemente Sanchez, William F Burt and Mike Espiritu.
The meeting discussed Azerbaijan`s economic situation, investment opportunities, agricultural and scientific sectors, as well as New-Mexico state`s industry and export potential.
Niyaz Alizade informed the delegation on the activities and functions of the Chamber.
- Azerbaijani language teacher needed in Los Angeles
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA