“Occupied lands must be returned under Azerbaijan’s control within the framework of complex regulation,” US co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group James Warlick told correspondent of the Russian “vedomosti.ru” portal in response to the following question: “Should Armenia withdraw its troops from the districts that are not included Azerbaijan`s Nagorno-Karabakh region?”
With this answer official Washington has dropped away two Armenian myths and confirmed its position: First of all, the lands surrounding Nagorno-Karabakh are not “freed” or “disputed”, they are “occupied” territories. Secondly, the invader is not mythic “Karabakh armenian forces”, it is Armenia itself.
- US Ambassador Robert F. Cekuta and his spouse Mrs. Cekuta visited the Salyan American Corner
- AZAL and Boeing signed agreement on purchase of new modern aircrafts
- Министр энергетики провел переговоры с послом США
- AZAL и Boeing подписали соглашение на закупку новых самолетов
- ‘Boogie man’ by Steven Seagal and EMIN [VIDEO]