“Occupied lands must be returned under Azerbaijan’s control within the framework of complex regulation,” US co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group James Warlick told correspondent of the Russian “vedomosti.ru” portal in response to the following question: “Should Armenia withdraw its troops from the districts that are not included Azerbaijan`s Nagorno-Karabakh region?”
With this answer official Washington has dropped away two Armenian myths and confirmed its position: First of all, the lands surrounding Nagorno-Karabakh are not “freed” or “disputed”, they are “occupied” territories. Secondly, the invader is not mythic “Karabakh armenian forces”, it is Armenia itself.
- US, Azerbaijan help farmers make affordable animal feed in Zardab
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has sent a letter of condolence to US President Donald Trump
- The US is impressed with the progress in implementation of the Southern Gas Corridor
- США сделали прогноз по добыче нефти в Азербайджане
- Works by American artist Jacob Martin will be shown in Baku