“Occupied lands must be returned under Azerbaijan’s control within the framework of complex regulation,” US co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group James Warlick told correspondent of the Russian “vedomosti.ru” portal in response to the following question: “Should Armenia withdraw its troops from the districts that are not included Azerbaijan`s Nagorno-Karabakh region?”
With this answer official Washington has dropped away two Armenian myths and confirmed its position: First of all, the lands surrounding Nagorno-Karabakh are not “freed” or “disputed”, they are “occupied” territories. Secondly, the invader is not mythic “Karabakh armenian forces”, it is Armenia itself.
- The Governor of the State of California signed a congratulatory proclamation honoring the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- США поддержат азербайджанский бизнес
- Santa Fe proclaims May 28 as Azerbaijan National Day
- Heydar Aliyev Award was presented to former United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld
- Азербайджан и США обсудят перспективы трансграничной торговли