“Occupied lands must be returned under Azerbaijan’s control within the framework of complex regulation,” US co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group James Warlick told correspondent of the Russian “vedomosti.ru” portal in response to the following question: “Should Armenia withdraw its troops from the districts that are not included Azerbaijan`s Nagorno-Karabakh region?”
With this answer official Washington has dropped away two Armenian myths and confirmed its position: First of all, the lands surrounding Nagorno-Karabakh are not “freed” or “disputed”, they are “occupied” territories. Secondly, the invader is not mythic “Karabakh armenian forces”, it is Armenia itself.
- Novruz Celebration in Brooklyn, New York
- Арас и Эмин Агаларовы обратились в американский суд
- Новый посол: У США и Азербайджана крепкое партнерство
- President of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier: Azerbaijan recognized as model country for its traditions of tolerance
- Марк Шнайер: Азербайджан – образцовая страна для всего мира