“The American people join Michelle and me as we extend our best wishes to you and the people of your country as you celebrate Eid al-Fitr,” the U.S. President said in his congratulatory message.
“During Ramadan, Muslims around the world – including our strong and vibrant American Muslim community – have striven to get closer to God through spiritual renewal and acts of devotion. It has been an occasion to spend time with loved ones, help those who are less fortunate, and contemplate the wisdom and peace that comes with faith. It has also been a time during which the rituals of fasting and prayer remind us of the values we all share and of our common humanity.”
“May this coming year bring you joy, prosperity, and well-being,” said Barack Obama
- Николь Шерзингер о концерте в Баку: “Это было незабываемо”
- Azerbaijani Musician Ramiz Guliyev to perform in Canada
- Kanada vətəndaşı Azərbaycan mahnılarına aşiqdir
- The Daily Caller: США могли бы способствовать урегулированию карабахского конфликта, выведя Армению за российскую орбиту
- E-visa to Azerbaijan Within 3 Hours