US ambassador to Azerbaijan visits Ombudsman Office.
Azerbaijani Ombudsperson Elmira Suleymanova has received US Ambassador to the country, Robert Cekuta.
According to the Ombudsman’s Office, at the meeting, E. Suleymanova informed about the activities and effective cooperation in the field of human rights with government agencies and civil society, NGOs, international organizations. She also noted that the bilateral relations will continue in the future.
The Ombudsperson stressed successful implementation of the National Action Program to increase efficiency of protection of human rights and freedoms in Azerbaijan Republic on President Ilham Aliyev’s decree approved on December 27, 2011.
Mr. Robert Cekuta highlighted the development processes in Azerbaijan, successful activity of Ombudsman in the field of human rights and expressed his interest in mutual cooperation.
R. Cekuta was accompanied by the embassy’s counselor for political affairs, Ms. Susan Chesley.
- Лотерея Green Card 2019 (DV-2019) – Ранее поданные заявки аннулированы. Новый регистрационный период
- Green Card Lottery – (Diversity Visa Lottery DV 2019) Entries Submitted During October 3-10 are not valid
- ABŞ-ın ən böyük Ticarət Missiyası Azərbaycana gəlir
- Азербайджанская делегация, возглавляемая министром финансов Самиром Шарифовым, отправилась в Вашингтон
- Azerbaijani delegation, headed by the country’s Finance Minister Samir Sharifov, left for Washington to attend the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund