The embassy of the United States in Azerbaijan advised the public of a notable increase in fraudulent emails and letters sent to Diversity Visa (DV), or Visa Lottery, program applicants.
The originators of these fraudulent emails and letters pose as the US government in an attempt to extract payment from DV applicants, the embassy reported on may 20.
The embassy presents to the applicants the rules and procedures for the DV program to help identify potentially fraudulent communications.
- U.S. hopes change of power in Armenia to lead to progress in settlement of Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs may soon meet in New York
- США готовы поддержать развитие пчеловодства в Азербайджане
- Azerbaijani grandmaster Shahriyar Mammadyarov draws with American Hikaru Nakamura in Sinquefield Cup
- Американское издание об азербайджанской модели межрелигиозной гармонии и мультикультурализма