|The Karabakh Foundation|
|The Karabakh Foundation is a 501 (C) (3) charitable non-profit organization with the aim of study, research, publish, educate and present more facts and knowledge in the United States about the Azerbaijani and Caucasus region’s history, especially in regards to the Karabakh region of Azerbaijan, culture, Azerbaijani language, traditions, arts, cuisine, music, architecture, literature, important historical figures, and conflict resolution pertaining to the Karabakh region of Azerbaijan.
- CNN подготовил репортаж о Баку
- The City of Albuquerque of the U.S. State of New Mexico, proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- The City of Irvine in California has proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- A chess tournament dedicated to the 96th birthday anniversary of Heydar Aliyev was in California
- Азербайджан и США проведут переговоры